Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lots Going On...

It's been so busy the last few weeks I haven't had time for any new designs. But don't worry I will have new books, cards and more ready soon. I think by next week I will have time to dedicate to this part of my business. I hope.

I was in Chicago most of last week and am planning my oldest daughters graduation party this week. All this between photoshoots, my regular job, housework, dentist appointments, etc. Need I say more.

I am also getting ready to shoot some images for the shutupandsmile.com website. This site offers inspirational t-shirts, mugs and more in cool, fun designs. The owner is ready to revamp his site and I offered to help with the photography. It is a local Syracuse site so I am happy to contribute my time and artistic vision.

See you all soon.

No comments: