Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Having technical Difficulties...

Well this morning I woke up and my laptops LCD screen was in shambles. My 5 year old decided to smash it against a candle on my kitchen table. So now I am without my computer. I am not having a good day. I took it to the repair shop and to replace LCD is around $400. My whole life is on my laptop including all of my templates.

I am looking on E-bay for a replacement screen. In the meantime I think I will swap hard drives with my daughters Dell laptop and she will have to hook mine up to a desktop monitor until I either buy a new laptop or find a new LCD. I think I should just go back to bed now. I am so disgusted.

Anyways, as soon as I figure out what to do and am able to use my computer I will have more templates posted for sale. I had some new designs on my laptop that I am unable to complete and post now. Be back later.

Gotta love kids!

No comments: